Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod alarm not functioning properly

When my alarm goes off on HomePod I cannot use Hey Siri to turn it off. Siri says I turned off your alarm, but the alarm keeps playing. I can only turn it off by getting up and touchig the top of HomePod.. Also I tried deleting the alarm from HomeKit that didn’t work, any edit I do just reverts to the initial alarm I set , I can’t do anything with the alarm it’s like stuck there...

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 6:39 AM

3 replies

Feb 27, 2018 7:26 AM in response to coach_justo11

Do you have a solid connection to the internet? I've tested that HomePod alarms will play if the connection is offline, which they do, but Siri cannot process the voice request to say stop so the alarm keeps running until you stop it manually, plus Siri tells you that you need to connect to the network.

It may pay to Reset HomePod - Apple Support and set it up again.

tt2

HomePod alarm not functioning properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.