Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3 (Nike) OS 4.2.3

Hi, after updating to 4.2.3, the transition from the watch’s face to the apps background seems to be slightly delayed. I have deleted all the third party apps and the laggy issue seems to remain. By the way, I’ve just bought the watch yesterday (26 Feb 2018) so it shouldn’t be an issue that could be associated with an old watch model. Kindly advise if there could be an update soon to fix the problem.

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 7:15 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 7:18 AM in response to alexleow03

Hi

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you anything about Apple's unannounced plans. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Whilst I can't say why that is happening, the following steps may help:

Close certain apps and then restart (normally) both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

If the issue persists, next unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch:

If the issue persists, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for further assistance:

Apple Watch Series 3 (Nike) OS 4.2.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.