Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an early 2008 iMAC with 2.4 GHz intel Core 2 Duo, with El Capitan OS X version 10.11.6 and i upgraded memory to 4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Is this the last OS X I will be able to use and will I need to get a newer MAC to keep up w/other progra.

I have an early 2008 iMAC with 2.4 GHz intel Core 2 Duo, with El Capitan OS X version 10.11.6 and i upgraded memory to 4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Is this the last OS X I will be able to use and will I need to get a newer MAC to keep up with the other programs. Like TURBO TAX says this is last year I will be able to use on this MAC.

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 6:45 AM

2 replies

I have an early 2008 iMAC with 2.4 GHz intel Core 2 Duo, with El Capitan OS X version 10.11.6 and i upgraded memory to 4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Is this the last OS X I will be able to use and will I need to get a newer MAC to keep up w/other progra.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.