Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I take cents from the apple store ?

I want to change my country but I Can’t because i have 14 pesos in my account, please help

User uploaded file

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 8:51 AM

Hi

Any credit balance must be spent before you can change your iTunes Store country.

Apple advises that, if your credit balance is less than the cost of an item on the iTunes Store (including App Store), then you can add a credit card to your account. When buying an item, your remaining store credit will be used up, with the remainder of the purchase price charged to your credit card.

If you do not have a credit card or need further assistance, then contact iTunes Store support for assistance:

More information and instructions:

If you can’t change your iTunes Store country or region - Apple Support

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 8:51 AM in response to gerardofromacapulco

Hi

Any credit balance must be spent before you can change your iTunes Store country.

Apple advises that, if your credit balance is less than the cost of an item on the iTunes Store (including App Store), then you can add a credit card to your account. When buying an item, your remaining store credit will be used up, with the remainder of the purchase price charged to your credit card.

If you do not have a credit card or need further assistance, then contact iTunes Store support for assistance:

More information and instructions:

If you can’t change your iTunes Store country or region - Apple Support

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

Feb 27, 2018 9:16 AM in response to Jonathan UK

They used to say that but they removed it from their document. Now they just say let Apple keep the balance. Oh, it is still a great idea and I post it too but it isn't "Apple advised" anymore (I wonder why... 😝 )

How I take cents from the apple store ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.