Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice over automatically comes on my apple watch 2 and couldn't get it to turn off.

It was driving me crazy. I hate that this happens on its own. Wish Apple would fix this. But what I did was press the crown 3 times in a row and it shuts off. finally peace!

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 7:35 AM

You have activated the Accessibility Shortcut. To turn that off from Voice Over, go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Then go to General>Accessibility and see what is set for the Accessibility Shortcut. You can turn it off, or set it to another setting.

You might also wish to move the watch slightly upwards on your wrist. Seems you may be pushing the Digital Crown when moving your hand/wrist to activate the shortcut. See this for suggestions on wearing the watch. Wearing your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 7:35 AM in response to rmharrison1214

You have activated the Accessibility Shortcut. To turn that off from Voice Over, go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Then go to General>Accessibility and see what is set for the Accessibility Shortcut. You can turn it off, or set it to another setting.

You might also wish to move the watch slightly upwards on your wrist. Seems you may be pushing the Digital Crown when moving your hand/wrist to activate the shortcut. See this for suggestions on wearing the watch. Wearing your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Voice over automatically comes on my apple watch 2 and couldn't get it to turn off.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.