Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I find an easy users manual for my apple watch

where can I find an easy users manual for my apple watch series 3

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 8:28 AM

Hi

Resources for helping to learn about, set up and use your Apple Watch include:

Apple Watch User Guide (online):

The iBooks version of the Apple Watch User Guide can be accessed via the link here:

Support articles:

Free workshops at Apple Retail Stores:

Personal setup

• If you bought your Apple Watch from Apple (whether online, by phone or in an Apple Store), then you may wish to take advantage of a free Personal Setup session (refer to Apple's related email to schedule this).
  • Personal Setup can help with answering questions, explaining key features, helping you to find apps and showing you how to personalise your Apple Watch.
  • Apple Store - Personal Setup - Apple

If you would like to obtain help from Apple, including, if you are still within it, taking advantage of your initial 90 days of complimentary telephone-based technical support, then contact options include:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 8:28 AM in response to mishdave

Hi

Resources for helping to learn about, set up and use your Apple Watch include:

Apple Watch User Guide (online):

The iBooks version of the Apple Watch User Guide can be accessed via the link here:

Support articles:

Free workshops at Apple Retail Stores:

Personal setup

• If you bought your Apple Watch from Apple (whether online, by phone or in an Apple Store), then you may wish to take advantage of a free Personal Setup session (refer to Apple's related email to schedule this).
  • Personal Setup can help with answering questions, explaining key features, helping you to find apps and showing you how to personalise your Apple Watch.
  • Apple Store - Personal Setup - Apple

If you would like to obtain help from Apple, including, if you are still within it, taking advantage of your initial 90 days of complimentary telephone-based technical support, then contact options include:

where can I find an easy users manual for my apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.