Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: can damaging your phone affect its proformance and your data?

can damaging your phone affect its performance and your data?

Posted on

Feb 27, 2018 9:05 AM in response to razmee209 In response to razmee209

also 2 more question

is it possible for me to lose my notes without me deleting them myself I was just wondering if I can lose my notes without me deleting them myself, even if they are connected to my iCloud account.recently I been paranoid of having my very important notes being deleted or removed without me deleting them myself.if my notes are connected to my icloud account and a massive apple server failure happends will i still lose my notes i heard that u could lose your notes if a massive server failure happends i would also like to know what do I Do if that happened and how often does that happend and how do I know that i thappend?

Feb 27, 2018 9:05 AM

Reply Helpful

Feb 27, 2018 9:17 AM in response to JasonWeng28000 In response to JasonWeng28000

No unless you physically delete them NO, If they are notes synced with iCloud rather than another account (such as Gmail, Yahooo, etc.), you might try adding any missing notes from your phone to your notes on icloud.com, then going to Settings>iCloud, turn Notes off, then turn it back on if for some reason your missing them and can't find them, but as long as you back them up to iCloud they'll always be there!

Feb 27, 2018 9:17 AM

Reply Helpful

Feb 27, 2018 9:22 AM in response to JasonWeng28000 In response to JasonWeng28000

JasonWeng28000 wrote:

if my notes are connected to my icloud account and a massive apple server failure happends will i still lose my notes?

Oh for the love of a higher power, if you're that paranoid about losing notes, go by a notebook and right down all your notes and then lock it up in a safe..

You're being overkill here man.. relax.

Feb 27, 2018 9:22 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: JasonWeng28000

Question: can damaging your phone affect its proformance and your data?