Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain issues

Since a few weeks from now my iCloud keychain doesn't synchronise any more between iMac (macOS High Sierra 10.13.3), iPad (iOS 11.2.6) and iPhone (iOS 11.2.6). All devices are updated to the latest software.

It first started between my iPhone and iMac. Newly added accounts and passwords were not synchronised between them. Today I have tried those steps posted on Apple support to turn iCloud keychain off and on,on all devices. As of today it doesn't synchronise on any device anymore.

Does anyone had the same problems and got the solution?

Many thanks!

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 9:26 AM

4 replies

Feb 28, 2018 1:38 PM in response to zinacef

Thanks for your reply! I have tried all of those steps but still doesn’t synchronise. I have noticed by 1 step in the iCloud Keychain, I can’t see / change the advanced settings.

I have had contact with Apple support and also tried those steps. I even singed off iCloud on iMac, iPhone and iPad at the same time. After reconnecting the iCloud on iMac, iPad and iPhone it still doesn’t synchronise between all of them. Since last step it only synchronised the keychain between iPad and iMac. All other information in iCloud is working as it should be (pictures, calendar, contacts etc.)

Keychain issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.