Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help! some of my gmail is not being forwarded to my @mac account? it is being blocked?

I have a gmail account that is set to forward the mail to me .mac account.... most of the mail makes it through... but some of it doesnt make it? it is being blocked? but only some of it.. for instance i get a notice that a email from e.nationalgeographic.com has been blocked... i get this notice almost every day for the last year or so? i have gone to national geo and changed my address to my .mac account but am still getting these notices... I have called the senior advisors at apple but they can't find a solution... can anyone please help me with this problem.. i am using 10.13.3 high sierra...

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

and here is a notice of a "bounced" email from Macworld?

User uploaded file

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 2:32 PM

I often get the same messages. Apparently, what I've been told from friends is that you have to contact Apple Support and ask that the particular URL be whitelisted so it wouldn't be blocked in future.

1 reply

please help! some of my gmail is not being forwarded to my @mac account? it is being blocked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.