Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ripped some CDs and then imported them into iTunes. They show up in iTunes just fine, but some of them will not sync to my phone. Some songs from these albums are randomly extracted and show up as unknown album in my music on my phone.

I ripped several CDs to a thumb drive and then imported them into iTunes. They show up as expected in iTunes, however, some of them will not sync to my I phone. Also, some random songs within the albums are extracted and created as an unknown album. I have both updated iTunes and iPhone software. I have tried to manually sync the albums with no luck.

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 10:52 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

I ripped some CDs and then imported them into iTunes. They show up in iTunes just fine, but some of them will not sync to my phone. Some songs from these albums are randomly extracted and show up as unknown album in my music on my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.