Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on iCloud: since deleted photos now getting spinning wheel on Sys Pref > iCloud - please help

Yesterday I went to iCloud and click and deleted some of the photos there. Reading afterwards I realize that I probably left too quickly, not giving the process a chance to 'do its thing' in synchronizing with MacBook I am using, my device.

Now when I go to iCloud icon at Mac>Apple>SystemPreferences and click it it registered 'loading iCloud' -but nothing seems to happen and when I try to close SysPref I get the spinning rainbow wheel, which is always terrifying.

Please what is going on and how to remedy spinning wheel in this situation and load iCloud at SysPref -- should

I just give it a longer time, should I have iCloud Photos and Mac Photos open at the same time, or what?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Memory4GB1600MHz,Processor1.3GHz

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 10:47 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Photos on iCloud: since deleted photos now getting spinning wheel on Sys Pref > iCloud - please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.