Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Disabled

I have gone through the various steps to "recover" my account. After doing so, I usually get a message saying that my Apple ID will be able to be recovered the following day at whatever time and that I will get a text/call when it is ready. First, I never get that call or text, EVER, which must mean that my account is in limbo (or that Apple is not doing it's job). Second, I've tried multiple times to "recover" the account and I get absolutely nothing out of it, just the same old crap message about my ID being disabled. I haven't installed an app in months and all of a sudden this crap is happening, with absolutely no reasoning for it. My question: how is this being dealt with? How do I get my apparent non-existent Apple ID to start working again?

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 12:49 PM

2 replies

Feb 27, 2018 12:56 PM in response to joshfromsarnia

Have you checked your junk mail folder?

If somebody is trying to hack your account that could be triggering the lock.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - https://support.apple.com/HT204106 - "If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services. You can unlock your Apple ID after you verify your identity."

Apple ID Disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.