Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay cash locked

I have over $900 in my Apple Pay Cash account. They decided to lock my account a few weeks ago. They did not explain why or what would happen with my funds. I called again yesterday and they just say "We have no further information at this time". I ask them what is their policy and what will happen to my funds? The lady on the phone basically has no answers for anything..and says they probably won't have any new updates next time either..Huh?? Is this common practice now? I have never heard of a company holding your funds indefinitely. So a 20 minute conversation with her got nowhere and I am not sure what to do now to escalate this to get my funds. Any suggestions?

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 11:28 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 11:32 AM in response to imslfmade

Hi

Follow the instructions here, if necessary including contacting Apple Support again via the links in the articles:

I'm afraid that no-one here can look into the issue for you. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Apple pay cash locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.