Related Article

Get help with iCloud Music Library

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How do I play my songs which i have purchased from iTunes on my Sonos. Overtime I hit Apple Music it asked me to become a member for a monthly fee. I just want to play my music that I have already purchased on my Sonos Thank you

How do I play my songs which i have purchased from iTunes on my Sonos. Everytime I hit Apple Music on my Sonos it asked me to become a member for a monthly fee. I just want to play my music that I have already purchased on my Sonos Thank you

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on

Feb 27, 2018 5:54 PM in response to Vince Pons In response to Vince Pons

Apple Music is a subscription service and is separate from your purchases. As for how to use Sonos to play music in your library, wouldn't a Sonos support forum be a better place for that? You'll get more experienced, and likely speedier, assistance.

Feb 27, 2018 5:54 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Vince Pons

Question: How do I play my songs which i have purchased from iTunes on my Sonos. Overtime I hit Apple Music it asked me to become a member for a monthly fee. I just want to play my music that I have already purchased on my Sonos Thank you