Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete thread

Can someone remove this thread for me, thanks

Re: Playing movies on iTunes

MacBook Air

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 12:43 PM

Users above a certain level can report threads and if they violate Apple's Terms of Use of this site then the hosts can hide either individual posts or entire threads. Nothing about that thread violates any of the rules so I doubt even if we were to report it they would do anything about it. Just mark it solved and people probably won't even look at it.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 12:43 PM in response to Ktrules110

Users above a certain level can report threads and if they violate Apple's Terms of Use of this site then the hosts can hide either individual posts or entire threads. Nothing about that thread violates any of the rules so I doubt even if we were to report it they would do anything about it. Just mark it solved and people probably won't even look at it.

Feb 27, 2018 12:57 PM in response to Ktrules110

If you take a look at the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you joined the forum, Apple Support Communities Use Agreement, you will see that once you post information in the forum, it belongs to Apple, and you have no ownershi rights. They determine if content remains on the forum, and as long as it does not violate the TOS, then it remains on the forum as information.

delete thread

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.