Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

(Solved) Random Vibration and Messages bugs iOS 11 iPhone 8 Plus

Since I got my iPhone 8 Plus I have been having more buggy behavior than any previous model (and I've been on iPhone since 3g). the two most annoying issues at present are I get random vibrations. Doesn't seem to matter if the ringer is on or not, there is no notification, missed call, txt messages, nothing just 4-8 pulses of the vibrate. Issue number 2 is that messenger is buggier than ever. I frequently have to kill it because the keyboard stops coming up or new message don't load. So is this a blame it on iOS 11.0.3 and wait or do I have a dud...

SOLUTION:

I found that the Application for Magic Jack was causing the vibration even with all notifications disabled for the app. I noticed one day when need my MagicJack device that the vibration corresponded with an incoming call on the device. I would say if you are having this issue look at and VOIP apps you may have....

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 1:00 PM

There are no replies.

(Solved) Random Vibration and Messages bugs iOS 11 iPhone 8 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.