Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracks won't apear in the right order inside the albuns

User uploaded file

As you can see, the tracks 1 and 4 (which I bought from iTunes Store) won't apear in the right order. I think this might have something to do with the fact that the other tracks were not bought, but added from Apple Music, causing some sort of issue.

I tried to sort the songs by Track # and Disc # but it makes no diference.

User uploaded file

When I click again in the artist column, the track are listed together, but again, in the wrong order.

User uploaded file

When I try to sort my song by the album, though the songs that appear in the wrong order actually split from the rest, even though the name of the album is the same in all tracks.

User uploaded file

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:42 PM

Click the heading of the Album column to sort on it, and if necessary again until it reads Album by Artist. This should display the album in track order providing there are no inconsistencies in the Album, Album Artist, Artist, Sort Album, Sort Album Artist or Sort Artist values. Expose all of these columns side by side in order to understand what is going on.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 5:42 PM in response to gustavo_balbela

Click the heading of the Album column to sort on it, and if necessary again until it reads Album by Artist. This should display the album in track order providing there are no inconsistencies in the Album, Album Artist, Artist, Sort Album, Sort Album Artist or Sort Artist values. Expose all of these columns side by side in order to understand what is going on.

tt2

Tracks won't apear in the right order inside the albuns

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.