Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

heart rate - false falls

Hi,

today I updated my Apple Watch 3 to 4.2.3 from the previous one.

After update I have a problem with measuring heart rate. When I workout my watch randomly show very low heart rate for 1-3 seconds and after show real rate.

User uploaded file

I never had this problem before update.

Has anyone this problem?

Thanks

Andrej

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 4.2.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:55 PM

Hi Andrej

Apple provides the following information regarding heart rate readings and factors that can affect their accuracy:

If you are in any doubt regarding the accuracy of the readings, then - whilst keeping in mind that Apple Watch is not a medical device - you may wish to consult your doctor / physician.

If you are concerned about a possible software issue or hardware defect with your Apple Watch, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

More information:

Important safety information

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 5:55 PM in response to andopifo

Hi Andrej

Apple provides the following information regarding heart rate readings and factors that can affect their accuracy:

If you are in any doubt regarding the accuracy of the readings, then - whilst keeping in mind that Apple Watch is not a medical device - you may wish to consult your doctor / physician.

If you are concerned about a possible software issue or hardware defect with your Apple Watch, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

More information:

Important safety information

heart rate - false falls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.