Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id verivication

Hi there,

I 5 minutes I Got text massages with My Apple id verivercation without asking for something...

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 1:55 PM

2 replies

Feb 27, 2018 2:48 PM in response to lisannefromsteenbergen

This means that someone else has access to your Apple ID. See this article and follow all steps: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID was compromised, use these steps to gain control of it and review your account information:

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page. If you can't sign in or you receive a message that the account is locked when you try to sign in, try to reset or unlock your account. If you still can't sign in, contact Apple Support.
  2. Change your Apple ID password and choose a strong password.
  3. Review all the personal and security information in your account. Update any information that isn't correct or that you don’t recognize, including:
    • Your name.
    • Your primary Apple ID email address.* If you need to change your email address, update the features and services that you use with Apple ID, so that each one is using your updated Apple ID.
    • All alternate email addresses, rescue email addresses, and phone numbers.
    • Security questions and answers. If you think they might be easy to guess, you should change your security questions.
    • The devices that are associated with your Apple ID, if you've already set up two-factor authentication.
  4. Check with your email address* provider to make sure that you control every email address associated with your Apple ID. If you don't control the email addresses associated with the Apple ID, you should change the password for the email address or use a different email address.
  5. Set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID. This additional security feature is designed to prevent anyone from accessing your account, even if they know your password.

Apple id verivication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.