Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal v10 / OS High Sierra: the option to Repeat Events has disappeared.

I am using a MacBook Pro 15" with OS High Sierra v 10.13.3

as well as an iPad Pro 9.7" with iOS 11.2.5

and an iPhone 6s with iOS 11.2.2

The version of iCal (or is it just Calendar now?) on my MacBook Pro is v10. Not sure of the version on my mobile devices.

In the past I was always able to set Repeat Events (things that happen every week, every month, every year, etc.). I recently wanted to set up an annual event and found that the Repeat Events pop-up menu is missing in Calendar on all my devices.

I've searched and searched online and haven't found an answer re: why this is. Has Apple decided this isn't needed (it SO is)? Is there some setting that I need to change (haven't found one)? Is this another flaw in the new operating systems?

I've seen questions about this from much earlier questions (5-6 years ago) in Apple forums and these peoples' questions were never answered, so I can't even extrapolate from a similar past problem.

Does anybody have a idea of what's going on here?

Thanks so much,

Tracy

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), macOS High Sierra (10.13)

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 4:43 PM

There are no replies.

iCal v10 / OS High Sierra: the option to Repeat Events has disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.