Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restrictions on ios. how do I restrict some but not all third party apps? where is the on/off toggle for these???

. how do I restrict but not all third party apps? where is the on/off toggle for these???

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 3:33 PM

There's none.

You can write and ask the app developer about such functionality.

By the way, iPhone is not a multiuser device so you can put a passcode to restrict iPhone access.

If you want to let your child use a certain app, you can activate Guided Access.

If so, read here on how: Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 3:33 PM in response to tomg15

There's none.

You can write and ask the app developer about such functionality.

By the way, iPhone is not a multiuser device so you can put a passcode to restrict iPhone access.

If you want to let your child use a certain app, you can activate Guided Access.

If so, read here on how: Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

restrictions on ios. how do I restrict some but not all third party apps? where is the on/off toggle for these???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.