Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I recently just yesterday opened my bank account and saw that apparently i purchased an app called “Better Me” and it charged me $45.00. I wanted to confirm this with you and get my money back because i have not downloaded/purchased anything

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 4:04 PM

Ok, to confirm that you actually made the purchase, see your purchase history: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Then, if you did somehow make the purchase, report a problem: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Then update your Apple ID security settings because your ID was likely compromised: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 4:04 PM in response to mackenziefromspring

Ok, to confirm that you actually made the purchase, see your purchase history: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Then, if you did somehow make the purchase, report a problem: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Then update your Apple ID security settings because your ID was likely compromised: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.