Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plum Amazing. iWatermarkpro. How to activate on new laptop. Contents were all migrated from old to new computer. Need help being able to use iWatermarkPro. Have receipt and KEY for activation.

Using MacBookPro. Brand new. Data migrated from old MacBook Pro

OS 10.13.3 High Sierra

Purchased iWatermark Pro 3/25/17

Have receipt & key

Unable to use iWatermark--says I need to purchase it???????? Well, I have.

Unable to reach a live body at Plum Amazing, owner of iWatermark Pro.

Clue?

Thank you,

~Blythe

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017), Mac OS High Sierra. 10.13.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 4:20 PM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2018 6:47 AM in response to babowa

Sensible response but----have you ever tried (and succeeded) to get in contact with Plum Amazing. I've spend hours trying and have given up. I did have the epiphany to try to use the product key from 3-17 receipt for the app and it worked. Now it to find my watermarks after the migration. They're gone from the app and my files. I'll definitely keep plugging on. Thanks for your reply.

Plum Amazing. iWatermarkpro. How to activate on new laptop. Contents were all migrated from old to new computer. Need help being able to use iWatermarkPro. Have receipt and KEY for activation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.