Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my Apple Watch dead?

My watch went from 88% to battery reserve within 45 minutes then died and won’t turn back on. Even tried to force restart and that did not work

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:11 PM

Hi

Follow the instructions here as appropriate, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 5:11 PM in response to camby

Hi

Follow the instructions here as appropriate, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter.

Is my Apple Watch dead?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.