Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail on Iphone 8

I just moved from Verizon to Consumer Cellular last week and also upgraded my phone from SE to Iphone 8 ever since then I have made I'm guessing 8 calls to CC and one 6 hr call to Apple all for a voicemail problem. First it started out as a red dot that wouldn't go away and kept chiming to say I had a voicemail when I did not. I finally got that red dot to go away and now it wont let me know I have a voicemail. I called CC and asked to have visual voicemail turned on twice now they tell me to shut phone completely and turn back on, I did that, and still nothing. I even hard booted the phone, what a strange way you have to do that now with these new phones, Anyway, everytime I call for help they say click on phone then click on voicemail and the I should see setup voicemail, it don't say that. It say's call voicemail. I cant set up anything, so I don't know what to do????? I've called them like 8 times in less then a week and nothing has helped. Anyone have any Ideas??????????????

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:44 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Voicemail on Iphone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.