Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What was the theme of my photobook?

I have made about 12 phonebooks both in iPhoto and Photos. Ready to make #13 and would like to use the same format as #7, but can not figure out what the theme was. Any suggestions?

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 6:15 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 1:22 AM in response to HenryTh

Do you still have the book project for number 7 in your library?

Make a copy of your Photos Library on an external drive, to save the books as they are. Looking up a theme may modify the books.

• Then you can click the book number 7 in the sidebar of photos to open it and click the "change settings" button for this book in the toolbar.
  • Now click "Change Theme" and then continue.

If the original theme is still installed and available, the Change Theme panel will open with the current theme of the book selected.

User uploaded file

You could also compare your book number 7 to this list of book themes: Photos: Available Photo Book Sizes & Themes

What was the theme of my photobook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.