Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 doesn’t sound when i make a call from my regular number, but when i make a call from facebook messenger works pretty well

Speakers doesn’t sound

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:55 PM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2018 2:46 PM in response to gerardofromlawton

Hi gerardofromlawton,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you are not able to hear people when you are making a call, but you can hear when you make a call through Facebook. Since it is working with one app, it sounds like a setting issue. One thing you can try is to make sure the sound setting is correct when making a call. There are different sound volumes with alerts and with calls. It may just be turned down when making a call through the Phone app.

While you're on a call, adjust the volume with the volume buttons. Make sure that you can see the volume indicator on the screen when you press the volume buttons.​

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't clear on your iPhone

Cheers.

my iphone 6 doesn’t sound when i make a call from my regular number, but when i make a call from facebook messenger works pretty well

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.