Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is Apple doing with bullying apps like Tellonym and Sarahah

Bullying apps, such as Tellonym and Sarahah, are popping up all the time. Tweens and older kids are using these apps for bullying behaviour because they give the kids the appearance of being anonymous.

I’d like to know how Apple is handling this and what else can be done. I am most concerned because my daughter’s friend, who is only 12, received a message (anonymous of course) encouraging her to self harm or commit suicide.

Sarahah was blocked http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-43174619

The Telloym developer does not block the users or these awful messages. Tellonym,which is similar to Sarahah, is available on the Canadian App Store. R

Please block this developer and this app.

null-OTHER, App store

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 8:36 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 11:16 PM in response to Christeenbunty

This is a user to user forum. Apple is not here. Apple does not answer questions such as yours here. In fact, you have possibly violated your commitment when you opened your new account a while ago that you would not question Apple's business or product decisions here in this forum.

Call 800-MY-Apple to speak to an Apple representative who can point you to where to direct your questions.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.3;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.2.2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 7+, iOS 11.2.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.2.6;  Airport Express

What is Apple doing with bullying apps like Tellonym and Sarahah

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.