Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in operating system

My led flash is not working . Mode is on but still it is not flashing .my phone is also up dated pls help

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 8:15 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 3:12 PM in response to ajay254

Hello ajay254,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I believe you are describing the flashlight on your iPhone. I am happy to offer some troubleshooting to help.

First, please verify you are able to use the flashlight as shown in this help article: How to use the flashlight on your iPhone and iPod touch

If you still have issues, this second article states: Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

User uploaded file

Your flash isn't working

Use Control Center to test the LED flash. Turn the flashlight off and on. If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support.

If the flash isn’t working, or it goes off every time you take a photo, check your flash settings. Tap User uploaded file in the upper left of the screen to choose a different setting.

If you take extended video with the flash on, or you’re using the device in a very warm environment, you might see a message that says the flash is disabled. The message remains until your device cools down.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Problem in operating system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.