Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes will play movie on one monitor but not the other?

So after googling for hours on why the movie didn't play on my monitor I decided to try and play it on my second one and it worked! Yet, when I tried dragging the movie back onto my main monitor, it just ends up freezing iTunes all together (but the audio of the movie is still running).

Why is it that this happens? I even tried changing the resolution of my main monitor a bit lower to see if it works and nothing really changed. I did everything that related to the "black screen" that users had, like signing in and signing out, i de-authorized and re-authorized, i uninstalled, i downloaded Quicktime, i did almost everything.

info: I'm on my Windows 10 PC. My second monitor is an Acer that has a 1440x900 resolution (it's a pre old monitor). My main monitor is an LG with 1080p, 1920x1080 resolution. All settings with both monitors are the same except the resolution.

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 9:39 PM

Similar questions

10 replies

iTunes will play movie on one monitor but not the other?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.