Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internet radio station in playlist jumps to next station

I am experiencing repeatedly an issue where I'll be listening to an internet radio station in a playlist I created and after a while, all of a sudden it jumps to the next station in the playlist. It often happens when a song is over and there is dead space. Does iTunes think the station or song has ended and it automatically shifts to the next track? If so, how can I change settings or preferences to avoid this?

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:58 AM

I suspect you're looking at some form of network interruption, and yes, iTunes will see that the stream has ended and move on to the next one. I don't think there is an option to prevent this behaviour, although you could try creating a playlist with several copies of the station listed and turn on repeat.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 9:58 AM in response to c2saint

I suspect you're looking at some form of network interruption, and yes, iTunes will see that the stream has ended and move on to the next one. I don't think there is an option to prevent this behaviour, although you could try creating a playlist with several copies of the station listed and turn on repeat.

tt2

internet radio station in playlist jumps to next station

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.