Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing application support

I have downloaded a game from the app store (Farming simulator 2011) i was looking to add mods and when i went looking for the application game support i could not find the game in application support folder. I can't find the Farm Sim folder in the applications support folder and without that folder I can't add any mods.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 11:00 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 11:27 PM in response to knibucis

Mac App Store versions of apps must be sandboxed. You may find the folder that you are looking for by right-clicking on the app's icon and choosing Show Package Contents.

If it isn't there, please be advised that often the Mac App Store version of an app may be different from the version the developer distributes from other sources and may not allow mods.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.3;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.2.2; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 7+, iOS 11.2.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.2.6;  Airport Express

Missing application support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.