Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone X camera is blurry and cannot focus on zoom-in shots

My iPhone x camera didn’t focus and captures bad images why?? Is it worth the 1000$??

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 1:49 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 3:47 PM in response to Alaa-cts

Good afternoon Alaa-cts,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand the photos you are taking with your iPhone X are blurry and you can't focus or zoom. The resource below will address general issues with the camera on your iPhone. If the issue persists, you may need to have your iPhone X inspected by an Apple Store Genius or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. I've highlighted some key information here for you. Click on the link for complete details.
Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If your photos are blurred, out of focus, or have dark spots, try these steps:

1. Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.
  2. For iPhone models that feature optical image stabilization: A metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with this feature. Try taking a picture without the case or lens, and then compare the quality.
  3. To focus on a certain object or person, tap that object or person on the preview screen. You’ll see the screen pulse, or briefly go in and out of focus, as the camera adjusts. In photo mode, try to stay steady when you adjust the focus. If you move too far in any direction, the camera will automatically refocus to the center. In video mode, you can adjust the focus before you begin recording.

If you still have issues with the focus on your camera, contact Apple Support.

Take care.

My iPhone X camera is blurry and cannot focus on zoom-in shots

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.