Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Put all of my correct billing information in. But keeps telling me my security code on the back of my card isn't valid.

How do I fix this problem? I put all my correct billing information in and the correct code. About a week later an update came and I tried to update up it will not let me. Keep telling me to update my billing information. Saying my security code isn't valid. But it the right number. Why want it except it.

Posted on

Feb 28, 2018 1:30 AM in response to annafromelverum In response to annafromelverum

The name and address that the card is registered match (including format, layout etc.) what you have on your iTunes account ?

Have you tried removing the card and entering its details from scratch : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

Feb 28, 2018 1:30 AM

Reply Helpful

Feb 28, 2018 1:42 AM in response to annafromelverum In response to annafromelverum

Different sites and stores have different validation, it doesn't really matter whether it works elsewhere.

The name and address that the card is registered to match (including format, layout etc.) what you have on your iTunes account ?

Feb 28, 2018 1:42 AM

Reply Helpful

Feb 28, 2018 2:29 AM in response to annafromelverum In response to annafromelverum

They match exactly, and the card was issued by a bank in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on the account) ? And is it a debit card or a credit card ? If it's a debit card (or a prepaid card) that might be why, not all seem to still work with iTunes

Feb 28, 2018 2:29 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: annafromelverum

Question: Put all of my correct billing information in. But keeps telling me my security code on the back of my card isn't valid.