Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment method is always declined

Hi I keep on updating my itunes store but I cannot update it. It always prompt me to payment declined message though my visa card is valid and exisiting. can you send me the step by step process to do so.. otherwise how to reset the payment method and delete the previous card under name ****. Looking for

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 12:26 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 12:30 AM in response to jessicafrommuscat

Don't post your email address (unless you like spam emails), these are user public forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove it. And nobody on here can send you anything.

Declined card (credit cards seem more likely to work than debit cards) : If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Changing/removing payment info : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

My payment method is always declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.