Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air butterfly keyboard

I bought my MacBook pro locally here in iraq and I ended up with a British style keyboard. of course I wanted the US style keyboard so I ended up in a brawl with the guy cause there's no warranty (inside Iraq) or return but he used the excuse it's an English keyboard and I forgot about the keyboard styles. There's no way to tell from the box anyways. The enter key is shaped like an upside down L.

I am not liking this whole butterfly keyboard one bit. There's hardly any feedback.

Furthermore I feel as though the enter key may be a bit sticky even more? It's even harder to press cause it's smaller due to its European British keyboard style.

Are the keys, especially the enter key, supposed to feel this sticky? As in they don't go back up as much. I guess that's the whole butterfly style. I hope I am not paranoid. I mean it works fine when I type on it. Never fails. But I am not liking it. Last thing I wanna do is paranoi myself about the key being faulty. But it works as I stated.

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), null

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 6:08 AM

There are no replies.

MacBook Air butterfly keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.