Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i recover photos from broken screen with pass code

can i recover photos from broken screen with a pass code on it that i cant press

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 8:27 AM

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on when the phone was working, you can use a computer and log in to www.icloud.com and see the photos in the Photos app there. They will also sync to any device using the same Apple ID when iCloud Photo Library is turned on. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but do have a backup, the backup can be used to set up a new device or to restore to a device. See:

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 8:27 AM in response to graca4life

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on when the phone was working, you can use a computer and log in to www.icloud.com and see the photos in the Photos app there. They will also sync to any device using the same Apple ID when iCloud Photo Library is turned on. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but do have a backup, the backup can be used to set up a new device or to restore to a device. See:

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

can i recover photos from broken screen with pass code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.