Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a blank mystery page in a Mac Numbers file?

I have a page in a workbook that only has one short paragraph of text on it. When I go to print preview it is showing a second page which is completely blank. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. When I get out of print preview there is nothing to delete. I can't even scroll down because there is hardly any content on the page. Thanks for any help you can offer to get rid of this unwanted extra page.

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2010), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:35 AM

Hi s'

Does Print setup display something like this?

User uploaded file

Exit Print setup bty clicking Done, then…

Click on the text box to select it, then press command-A to select all. This should make the outline of the box, and the boundaries of any other object, visible on the page.

You will probably find either an 'invisible' object outside the area that will fit on a single page, or that your single text box is larger than the enclosed text, making the box itself cross the page boundary (which is the case in my example):

User uploaded file

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 11:35 AM in response to smgcm

Hi s'

Does Print setup display something like this?

User uploaded file

Exit Print setup bty clicking Done, then…

Click on the text box to select it, then press command-A to select all. This should make the outline of the box, and the boundaries of any other object, visible on the page.

You will probably find either an 'invisible' object outside the area that will fit on a single page, or that your single text box is larger than the enclosed text, making the box itself cross the page boundary (which is the case in my example):

User uploaded file

Regards,

Barry

How do I delete a blank mystery page in a Mac Numbers file?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.