Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing playlist songs in Downloaded Music

This question has been asked a number of times, but I have yet to see Apple or anyone else provide a sufficient answer. This is with respect to Apple Music on iOS. I have automatically download songs selected.

1) I find a playlist I like.

2) I hit "+ ADD"

3) The playlist is added to my library, and it automatically downloads the playlist and songs. It does show up as a playlist in my Downloaded Music.

4) The songs do not appear in Artists, Albums, or Songs. They only appear in Playlists.

This is a problem for a number of reasons. First, I can only find these songs again if I comb through individual playlists to find them. Second, there is no easy way to make them appear in the Artists, Albums, or Songs categories unless I manually find the song, force press, and hit "Add to Library". Third, there does not appear to be a setting to correct this anywhere in iOS.

Please help me correct this behavior!

See: Re: Missing music in "Downloaded Songs" list for another question that hits on this point exactly.

Thank you!

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:31 AM

There are no replies.

Missing playlist songs in Downloaded Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.