Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why i cannot update my billing information (declined) and when i try put all information its say cannot connect to icloud

why i cannot update my billing information (declined) and when i try put all information its say cannot connect to icloud?

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:35 PM

Hi khairul96,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble updating your billing information as well as seeing an error when trying to connect to iCloud. I know it's important to keep your payment method up-to-date as well as be able to update your personal information; I'd like to help. First I'd recommend reviewing the information here regarding why your payment method may be declined: If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

Regarding the error you're seeing about connecting to iCloud, is this happening when you're updating your billing information only or other information as well?

Where on your iPhone are you updating this information; through Settings > Your Account, or Settings > iTunes & App Store?

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 7:35 PM in response to khairul96

Hi khairul96,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble updating your billing information as well as seeing an error when trying to connect to iCloud. I know it's important to keep your payment method up-to-date as well as be able to update your personal information; I'd like to help. First I'd recommend reviewing the information here regarding why your payment method may be declined: If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

Regarding the error you're seeing about connecting to iCloud, is this happening when you're updating your billing information only or other information as well?

Where on your iPhone are you updating this information; through Settings > Your Account, or Settings > iTunes & App Store?

Best Regards.

why i cannot update my billing information (declined) and when i try put all information its say cannot connect to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.