Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes not syncing

I’ve got a windows 8 pc and an iphone 6, both itunes and iphone are up to date. But whenever i try to sync songs from itunes (I recently changed my computer to this laptop) it goes till “copying diagnostic information” and then “updating files on iphone” then it stops syncing, no songs transferred. What should i do? I’ve tried literally anything and nothing works.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 8:59 AM

Click the little 'phone' icon in the upper left-hand corner when your devices are connected. Then select 'Music' in the sidebar menu that appears. Ensure that 'Sync Music' is checked and that you have 'Entire music library' selected (if you want to sync your entire library). That should do it. 🙂

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 8:59 AM in response to yalda.zhh

Click the little 'phone' icon in the upper left-hand corner when your devices are connected. Then select 'Music' in the sidebar menu that appears. Ensure that 'Sync Music' is checked and that you have 'Entire music library' selected (if you want to sync your entire library). That should do it. 🙂

Itunes not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.