Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen problems

My screen is not working and neither is the home button and lock button to restart or turn off. I got a new screen like about 2 moths ago and I don’t know if it’s that replacement screen... I have apple care but I don’t want to spend any money.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 10:03 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 10:50 AM in response to Rosy_22

Rosy_22 wrote:

I got a new screen like about 2 moths ago and I don’t know if it’s that replacement screen

Where did this screen come from/get replaced at?

• An Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center. Return there and have them assess what's going on and suggest next steps. Since they did the work, there may well not be a charge (if there was no additional user-caused damage, etc.)
  • Anywhere else. You're basically on your own. Even if you chose to use AppleCare, Apple may well not service your iPhone because it had unauthorized service. Your best course of action would be to see if the vendor will stand behind their work of two months ago. The chance of success is small.

Screen problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.