Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving texts and calls randomly

My iPhone 6plus, has never had issues before. I’ve had it for over 2 years. But recently, I have not been receiving calls throughout the day. And it’s random. And receiving text notifications at 1 in the morning. When I ask the person if they sent a text at 1, they would tell me they sent it sometime it the afternoon. I will have voicemails but no missed calls. And now when I have my phone in vibrate, it has a rattling sound. I have never dropped my phone, all parts are original, never replaced any part of my phone. No cracks, not even a scratch on my phone or the screen. What could be the cause of this?

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:05 AM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2018 11:25 AM in response to Mommabear721

Mommabear721 wrote:

My iPhone 6plus, has never had issues before. I’ve had it for over 2 years. But recently, I have not been receiving calls throughout the day. And it’s random. And receiving text notifications at 1 in the morning. When I ask the person if they sent a text at 1, they would tell me they sent it sometime it the afternoon. I will have voicemails but no missed calls. And now when I have my phone in vibrate, it has a rattling sound. I have never dropped my phone, all parts are original, never replaced any part of my phone. No cracks, not even a scratch on my phone or the screen. What could be the cause of this?

Text and phone calls is a carrier feature, suggest you start by contacting them.

Not receiving texts and calls randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.