Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete the account of my.minbox.email off of my iPhone 6 not just off of my phone I don’t wanted anymore I want to completely gone I want to delete the account

How do I delete off of my iPhone 6s the email account my.minbox.emailI I not only want it off of my phone I want to completely gone I want to close the account

iOS 6, Delete my my.minbox.Email account

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:32 AM

3 replies

Apr 13, 2018 10:40 AM in response to meenafrombeverly

You're not writing Apple. This is a user to user only forum and you have posted your telephone number to millions of users. I have asked the moderator to remove your personal information.

As to your request for help, this isn't the place to get what you want.

Use the contact support button at the top right of this page or call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE and ask how you can be removed from the email list for jobs at Apple.

How do I delete the account of my.minbox.email off of my iPhone 6 not just off of my phone I don’t wanted anymore I want to completely gone I want to delete the account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.