Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to iCloud

I was prompted to update my payment information. I did, and now I want to remove it from my iphone (8).

When I tap any of the three sections below on my iphone, there is a brief 'flash' wheel spin and then nothing.The menu does not load and it remains on the existing screen, so I cannot access any of these options?

1. Name, Phone Numbers, Email
  2. Password & Security
  3. Payment & Shipping

There was a previous post to this issue, from AndytheAnimal, and he re-booted his phone to get it to work.

I have rebooted, and also, just loaded the latest updated OS (11.2.6), resigned in, and STILL, cannot access the three items above - always get "Cannot connect to iCloud" pop-up. iCloud is enabled, and it appears it's being used.

How do I get past this? How does one actually tell, if they are connected and using iCloud?

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 1:00 PM

Talked to iphone support - they were really helpful. Went to Settings-> General-> Reset All Settings - and this solved the issue. Thanks!

1 reply

Cannot connect to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.