Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch 3 LTe version

When will the Apple watch series 3 LTE version be available internationally. Beside s the USA 🇺-1F1F8; , i know that Singapore and certain parts of Asia only received it recently. I live in South Africa and am hopeful that we will be in line to get the LTE version soon

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:39 AM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2018 11:43 AM in response to zaheerfromdurban

Hi

Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) is not currently available in South Africa.

Apple advises that Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) will become available in other countries this year, but it has not yet specified when and where. I suggest that you monitor the Apple website for further information regarding potential availability in due course:

Apple Watch Series 3 - Apple (ZA)

Apple also does not currently list any supported carriers for South Africa:

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

I'm afraid that, in the meantime, no-one here can tell you anything about Apple's unannounced plans. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Watch 3 LTe version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.