Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

opening mail links in chrome

I am no longer able to open links from my email in google chrome. A new tab opens, but not the site. I have to cut/paste in order to get to the site. has anyone else had this problem? It has happened once before and seemed to resolve itself, but now the problem has continued. Not horrible, but a bit cumbersome!

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 12:04 PM

Get ready to press command, option, R, and P at once. Click the power button and immediately hold all four of those keys down together for 15 seconds (or, if earlier, until you hear the second start-up sound). Then log back in, and your email hyperlinks should work again you update Chrome, this issue should be resolved apk Mod facebook apk

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 12:04 PM in response to ELS8317

Get ready to press command, option, R, and P at once. Click the power button and immediately hold all four of those keys down together for 15 seconds (or, if earlier, until you hear the second start-up sound). Then log back in, and your email hyperlinks should work again you update Chrome, this issue should be resolved apk Mod facebook apk

opening mail links in chrome

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.