Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Alarms between Apple Watch and iPhone 7

I searched this, and want to be sure I'm reading the info correctly. Also, it looks like there hasn't been new info for awhile.

Alarms I set on my iPhone 7 alert me on my Apple Watch 2. But when I ask Siri from my watch if I have alarms set, the ones I set on my phone are not there. And alarms I set on the watch are not on my phone. I.e., the 2 devices don't sync. I have the watch app set to mirror my phone calendar.

Is this behaving as it should? I'd really like for them to sync for better overall functionality.....

Or is it like Messages, which have to be handled separately on each device?

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 5:59 AM

Hi

Alarms are set separately on each device.

If your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone at the time when an alarm on your iPhone falls due, then the alarm notification from your iPhone can be pushed to your Apple Watch if the relevant setting has been enabled:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Clock > turn on Push Alerts from iPhone.

Alarms that you set on your Apple Watch operate entirely independently of your paired iPhone:

Set an alarm

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple for any other behaviour, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 5:59 AM in response to lindafromfolsom

Hi

Alarms are set separately on each device.

If your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone at the time when an alarm on your iPhone falls due, then the alarm notification from your iPhone can be pushed to your Apple Watch if the relevant setting has been enabled:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Clock > turn on Push Alerts from iPhone.

Alarms that you set on your Apple Watch operate entirely independently of your paired iPhone:

Set an alarm

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple for any other behaviour, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Mar 1, 2018 1:27 PM in response to Jonathan UK

I got my Apple Watch 2.0 back in June and have always used it as my alarm in the morning. I never even attempted to set an alarm from the watch...I've only ever managed the alarms on my iphone (6 & 7). Starting last week, NONE of the alarms set on my iphone alert on my watch. I've tried resetting the watch multiple times, I've checked and rechecked the notification settings. It seems to have been something in the last update on the watch or the iphone since those both happened last week. Please advise.

Syncing Alarms between Apple Watch and iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.