Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why am I not getting text from iOS users after switched to android?

My iPhone fell In water so I put the SIM card back in my old Samsung and now I'm not getting text from iOS users. Please help me.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Because they're sending you iMessages. And your Android phone doesn't speak iMessage. If you're going to keep using the Android phone, you should deregister from iMessage. This link will help you: If you can’t receive text messages from an iPhone - Apple Support

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Feb 28, 2018 5:54 PM in response to jeffreyfromtaylors In response to jeffreyfromtaylors

Because they're sending you iMessages. And your Android phone doesn't speak iMessage. If you're going to keep using the Android phone, you should deregister from iMessage. This link will help you: If you can’t receive text messages from an iPhone - Apple Support

Feb 28, 2018 5:54 PM

Reply Helpful

Feb 28, 2018 5:55 PM in response to jeffreyfromtaylors In response to jeffreyfromtaylors

It sounds as if you may not have signed out of iMessage before switching phones. See this article for instructions on how to sign out now:

Deregister iMessage on your iPhone or online - Apple Support

Feb 28, 2018 5:55 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: jeffreyfromtaylors

Question: Why am I not getting text from iOS users after switched to android?