Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't import ORF files onto iMac OS X Yosemite

I have an Olympus E-M10 Mark II and recently took shot some photos in RAW. I normally use the 'photo' app on my Mac computer to import photos from my iPhone and camera, but this was the first time i had ever shot in RAW and wanted to import RAW files. So i opened the photos app, imported the JPEG and RAW images from my camera and also selected 'delete after import' (stupid idea, as i don't have the images on my camera anymore). All was fine until i wanted to drag the photos from the album section of the photos app onto a new folder i had created on my desktop, it drag and dropped all the normal JPEG files but i received an error-1 message when it came to the RAW files. I want to edit these RAW images on Adobe Lightroom CS6 and Photoshop CS6 but i'm stuck and the only place that my RAW images exist now are on the album section of the photos app on my Mac computer. I tried to export one of the RAW images from the photos app onto my desktop and it became an .ORF file, even though i have 'camera raw 1.1 ' installed on my Adobe Photoshop, it still won't let me open it as it gives me an error message. Can anyone help me please?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 4:09 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Can't import ORF files onto iMac OS X Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.